I am working on Agilent LC 1100Series with 6100 single Quad. I have been encountering shutdown error method and MSD extShutdown. I did see lot of people who had experienced error method shutdown with degasser malfunction. However, I did try to disconnect

I am working on Agilent LC 1100Series with 6100 single Quad. I have been encountering shutdown error method and MSD extShutdown. I did see lot of people who had experienced error method shutdown with degasser malfunction. However, I did try to disconnect degasser and restart but the error method shutdown was not solved. I did disconnect injector with degasser turned on and surprisingly the pump did not turn off, did not see any error method shut down but MSD could not be turned on (MSD (red) indicating ExtShutdown) . But having all the components in line the instrument shuts down instantly after being turned on and also have MSD Extshtdown. I am quite puzzled and concerned about this situation. Has anybody encountered this error? It would be helpful if I can get some troubleshooting solutions.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Was this helpful?