Peak area help needed

I do not see peak area in LCMS 6420, instead I see response. Also, response is very low, I mean responses are in the range of 4000-5000, when I see in millions from other reported methods. Can someone help finding correct peak area in LCMS 6420?.

Parents
  • You original post has 2 questions. You can add a column called 'Area' to the batch table by right mouse clicking on the table and selecting 'Add/Remove Columns...'. You will see that Response and Area are the same number.

For the second part where you are expecting responses in the millions of counts - which analytes are you measuring? Are you following an Agilent Application Note or a method from a peer-reviewed journal? Any information you can provide will help us get to the bottom of your lower than anticipated response.

Many thanks!

• You original post has 2 questions. You can add a column called 'Area' to the batch table by right mouse clicking on the table and selecting 'Add/Remove Columns...'. You will see that Response and Area are the same number.

For the second part where you are expecting responses in the millions of counts - which analytes are you measuring? Are you following an Agilent Application Note or a method from a peer-reviewed journal? Any information you can provide will help us get to the bottom of your lower than anticipated response.

Many thanks!

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?