Error message: "Medusa: puller high voltage fault was reset"

I have an error message: "Medusa: puller high voltage fault was reset". And I lost the connexion with the TOF 6230 serie. Does anyone could help me, please? Thank you so much

Parents
  • This message is an indication that the TOF high voltage electronics have encountered an error.  You may be able to clear the error by cycling the power off & on.  Please follow these steps:

1.  Close MassHunter Data Acquisition.

2.  Shut down the MassHunter "Launcher Engines".

3.  Use the "Remove MassHunter Processes" tool to close any remaining programs.

4.  Use the "Shutdown Smartcard" tool to shut down the embedded PC inside the TOF.

5.  Turn off power for 10 seconds, then turn it back on.

6.  Wait about 2 minutes, then restart MassHunter.

If the issue persists, then you'll need to get a trained engineer to diagnose and repair the instrument.

• This message is an indication that the TOF high voltage electronics have encountered an error.  You may be able to clear the error by cycling the power off & on.  Please follow these steps:

1.  Close MassHunter Data Acquisition.

2.  Shut down the MassHunter "Launcher Engines".

3.  Use the "Remove MassHunter Processes" tool to close any remaining programs.

4.  Use the "Shutdown Smartcard" tool to shut down the embedded PC inside the TOF.

5.  Turn off power for 10 seconds, then turn it back on.

6.  Wait about 2 minutes, then restart MassHunter.

If the issue persists, then you'll need to get a trained engineer to diagnose and repair the instrument.

Children
Was this helpful?