G1956A Error: Difficult with ion optics electronics errors: 0200 0300 03001  0209 0800 0801

Hello everyone!
We have a Lc MSD VL G1956A single quad. In the past, at some point we had problems with the acquisition of MS. We had lost the MSd signal.
Now it's worse. It is impossible to make acquisitions with MS.

The equipment is under maintenance. And we have been told that they can be two pieces of electronics (Agilent Support). One of them unfortunately no longer exists.

We suspect that it is a communication error. Use chemstation. Or it could be due to the hardware conditions of the equipment (not electronic).
We have vented and restarted the MS module. The result has been the same.
I would appreciate any new idea.

I sent two typical error (march (sometimes fail), and now)

thanks in advances

• Hi,

I looked at your several errors, .

May.. HED error is usually due to an HED power supply. Did you recently replace the HED?

March. Difficulty with source electronics error, CAP/Chamber current could not be maintained is usually due to :

Incorrect spray chamber parameters

 Short of the capillary or chamber elements to ground or to each other at the spray chamber

 Short to ground in the cable from the capillary/chamber HV supply to the desolvation assembly

 Defective capillary/chamber HV supply

 Defective analyzer board

As far as ION optics, need more info. Usually the Analyzer Board is at fault.

• 627/5000
    Thank you very much for your help!!
    We are waiting for a visit from an Agilent engineer to check the equipment.
    We hadn't changed a thing in the equipment. The previous week, I had problems to conect  chemstation to module (ping).
    Our computer engineer was helping me. And we solved it by restarting all the equipment and the computer. 
    Today I have arrived at the laboratory and MS red led light is on. Reports problems maintaining electrical tension...  it's a mess.
    I'll leave it alone until the Agilent engineer arrives.
     I will post the answer.( Maybe it could be useful for another user of this old jewel).
    Thanks a lot!
Was this helpful?