Replicate Standard Injection Program

Hello,

I have an Agilent 1260 LC stack hooked up to my Agilent 8900 ICP-MS. I am doing direct injections (no column) into the ICM-MS system so I am just using the LC Pump and Autosampler but bypassing the detector and using the ICP-MS as the detector.

The Standard injection program works but my steady state Peak shape is poor at higher concentrations is poor.

Here is shape of a standard at 0.5 ppm

Here is the shape at 400 ppm

I want to try adding some air segments to the front and back of the sample injection volume to try to get a cleaner steady state signal. The problem is I don't know all the "code" or injector program details in the "Injector program" window to get all the triggers right. Does anyone have the "standard injection program" with the remote start triggers/holds ect. Here is what I have made but when I que this one up the ICP-MS says there is an error in my autosampler. I suspect it has to do with the remote state.... If I could see what the standard program looks like in this format I am confident I could edit it in this window to do what I want to do. 

Was this helpful?