1260 Infinity SFC booster pump will not get up to pressure

Hi 

I have a 1260 Infinity SFC and the booster pump will not increase in pressure. 

I have a new CO2 tank on. Looks like the booster pump is not working properly. Any recommendations to fix this problem? 

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hello -  ! 

Check for frost on any of the connections which would indicate a leak. If no leaks it could be the booster pump seal is worn out. when was it changed last ? 

-Howard 

• Hello team I have the same issue, also in Agilent SFC CMMUtility in the loogbook the error was BPR Over temperature, 

Be sure that the PRT (temp sensor) is not damaged where it goes into the pumphead , and is properly connected at the electronics end.  If that is not the issue and If the chiller makes the proper temperature, there is nothing to be done, the drawer will need to be replaced.

, so FSG recommended replced the Booster Pump Drawer G4301-67025. I will replace it tomorrow. I will write you.

• Hello team I have the same issue, also in Agilent SFC CMMUtility in the loogbook the error was BPR Over temperature, 

Be sure that the PRT (temp sensor) is not damaged where it goes into the pumphead , and is properly connected at the electronics end.  If that is not the issue and If the chiller makes the proper temperature, there is nothing to be done, the drawer will need to be replaced.

, so FSG recommended replced the Booster Pump Drawer G4301-67025. I will replace it tomorrow. I will write you.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?