EE 63,0 Shutdown Error on two Agilent 1200 Series LC Systems that have been shutdown for two years.

Hi,

I have two Agilent 1200 series LC's that I had shutdown for two years. Now I am trying to get them running and both systems are displaying the same shutdown error (EE 63,0) and I cannot seem to figure out the issue. I have done a hard reset to both systems, using the dip switches, and this is the only way to reset the error and afterwards both systems will run for about 10 seconds before shutting down again with the same error. Both systems were running fine when I shut them both down. I have updated all firmware. Below is the components I am running on both systems.

#1) 1200 Series G1322A, G1311A, G1329A, G1316B (currently no detector as I have a new Thermo FLD to install)

#2) 1200 Series G1322A, G1311A, G1329A (1100 series), G1330B, G1316A, Thermo CAD

Running these on OpenLab CDS 2.5 and EMC. I hope I have captured enough information here.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks...

Parents
  • The shutdown is probably being caused by the G1322As because this module is connected to the pump and sends the system to shutdown. What happens if the degasser is left off and the other modules are left on? Does it still shutdown? If no, then the problem is likely with the degasser not reaching vacuum which can happen if the internal tubings become older and brittle.

• Well I disconnected the degassers from the system and reset the error and they both are running fine now! I will plan to open these up next week and check the tubing out and the vacuum chamber. I really appreciate your suggestion as this has been mind boggling since I could not pull up any dedicated errors and all system components showed the same error.

Again thank you so much and have a great weekend! 

• Well I disconnected the degassers from the system and reset the error and they both are running fine now! I will plan to open these up next week and check the tubing out and the vacuum chamber. I really appreciate your suggestion as this has been mind boggling since I could not pull up any dedicated errors and all system components showed the same error.

Again thank you so much and have a great weekend! 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?