Maximum Buffer concentration in HPLC and UHPLC Agilent

Hello everyone. In Our lab we have several systems  HPLC 1100, HPLC 1200, HPLC 1260 and UHPLC 1290. We want to know  the maximum  Buffer concentration at which these systems can work. Do you have this information or can you tell me where I can found it?

Parents
  • Usually standard buffers work well on our instruments. However, I would strongly recommended that you always flush the entire LC thoroughly with fresh water and store it in IPA after you're done with the analysis. Keep the physical boundaries in mind to prevent precipitation (e.g. a KH2PO4 buffer of 20 mmol (or higher) concentration will form crystals at an organic level of 80-90%). 

• Usually standard buffers work well on our instruments. However, I would strongly recommended that you always flush the entire LC thoroughly with fresh water and store it in IPA after you're done with the analysis. Keep the physical boundaries in mind to prevent precipitation (e.g. a KH2PO4 buffer of 20 mmol (or higher) concentration will form crystals at an organic level of 80-90%). 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?