ฉันมีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับ 1260 Pump

ฉันมีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับ1260 เปิด ปิดเอง ซ้ำๆหลายครั้งฉันต้องการความช่วยเหลือ

• Translated : I have a problem with my 1260 pump turning itself on and off repeatedly. I need help.

Hello  ,

When this happens in the SW, can you observe the pump powering off and on randomly (all lights turning off and fans stopping)?
    Are there any changes to the status Light on the top right corner of the pump module? Does it turn red, or yellow or turn off?
    How about the power light on bottom left corner of the pump module?

If the pump powers on and off by itself, please turn it off from the module's power button, safely switch off the power socket, and carefully try connecting the power cable to another power socket that is known to be working. If the issue persists, switch the pump module and power socket off, unplug power cable and contact your local Agilent Technical Support.
    You may pass the serial number of the pump so that a service request can be opened.

If the pump stays powered on (no issues with power) but the status Light turns red, can you please check the lab advisor program for error messages?
    Connect your system, navigate to the left hand side and select Logs & results > Select your system, then select Error under Sources and share the list of errors that correspond to these messages from the SW.

Was this helpful?