Problems with alignment in Autosampler G1367B

I have a problem with a 1200 hALS that has lost its homing and positioning for the sample locations in the tray. Unit started up fine and then complained about x-axis not moving to right location. Suggested I service the X-Axis motor, encoder and sensor. I checked those were working. I did find hardened grease on the drive and cleaned and re-lubed with Lithium grease #2. Moving fine now. But it has lost it's 0,0 position. if fails after moving the sampling arm around after restart because it lowers into a sample well in the wrong position. I have tried a transport alignment in Agilent Lab Advisor software but it does not make it through the routine and opens the door in failure. Is there a way to do a hard reset so that I can make it through the routine? I found one for the G1367A but not the G1376B. Thank you for your help. Any body else have similar issues in the past. I would like to build a history file on this subject. /cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/41/HPLC-1200-ALS-Fault-_2D00_-720WebShareName.mov

Was this helpful?