HPLC 1260 Needle wash not working

i got an issue with needle wash, which is not working, i tried to prime the tube with solvent, its not going through, i put so much pressure, still of no use.

i am not sure is there any blockage in the pipe line or pump got an issue, is anyone can help please

Parents
  • Hello,

What is the product number of your autosampler? Also, can you physically see if the peri pump is running and if the water is moving? Sometimes you just have to give it a little nudge on the peri pump for it to be correctly attached so it runs correctly. All in all if you could just take it out you might see if the little rod in the middle moves or not. And then you put it back on

• Hello,

What is the product number of your autosampler? Also, can you physically see if the peri pump is running and if the water is moving? Sometimes you just have to give it a little nudge on the peri pump for it to be correctly attached so it runs correctly. All in all if you could just take it out you might see if the little rod in the middle moves or not. And then you put it back on

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?