FLD: emission encounter index calculation failed (init-phase)

Recently, I got an error after performing a FLD wavelength accuracy test, which failed. Now I can't run it because it is sending "FLD: emission encounter index calculation failed (init-phase)". So, what should I do? Is it something that only technicians can solve? How can I continue working without the FLD module?

Parents
  • Hello,

That error usually means that the EM grating motor has failed and will need to be replaced.  You should call Agilent support for an onsite call.

As for how can you continue working without the FLD.  I assume you have other detector(s) on this system and if accurate, you will need to turn off the FLD, disconnect the LAN cable and remove from the system configuration.

• Hello,

That error usually means that the EM grating motor has failed and will need to be replaced.  You should call Agilent support for an onsite call.

As for how can you continue working without the FLD.  I assume you have other detector(s) on this system and if accurate, you will need to turn off the FLD, disconnect the LAN cable and remove from the system configuration.

Children
Was this helpful?