Transport initialization failed error (EE25121,0) & Axis did not reach its target position in time (EE25151,4) in Multisampler module G7167B.

Hello Team, I am getting Transport initialization failed error (EE25121,0) & Axis did not reach its target position in time (EE25151,4) in Multisampler module G7167B.

In manual ,It is written to switch off module and do Auto referencing, but Here Module is not getting initialized and hence unable to perform auto referencing.

Parents
  • I am having a similar issue. First, I replaced a needle seat and then the auto-referencing failed because I failed to recognize that the black sample holders needed to be removed. The needle mechanism seemed forever stuck in the parked position.  I was able to finally get the auto-referencing to work after clearing the data and power cycling. Now, however, I am getting 3 new errors:

"Sampler transport initialization failed"

"Axis did not reach its target position in time"

"Not ready- Internal error Device needs switched on/off, axis motor off" - which doesn't resolve after power cycling.

Any tips and tricks?

• I am having a similar issue. First, I replaced a needle seat and then the auto-referencing failed because I failed to recognize that the black sample holders needed to be removed. The needle mechanism seemed forever stuck in the parked position.  I was able to finally get the auto-referencing to work after clearing the data and power cycling. Now, however, I am getting 3 new errors:

"Sampler transport initialization failed"

"Axis did not reach its target position in time"

"Not ready- Internal error Device needs switched on/off, axis motor off" - which doesn't resolve after power cycling.

Any tips and tricks?

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?