Error after replacing G7111A Quat pump mainboard

Hi all

I was replacing a new mainboard (G7111-65810) for G7111A Quat pump. After replacing and power ON, the pump module goes blinking red (resident mode). I try to update the firmware with the latest one, but it error, seen in Lab Advisor as valve failed to switch (EE 2040.2) and electronic fuse of SSV (EE2049.0)

I cannot operate it in chemstation. As i open the chemstation, an error message pop out (just like the picture i post) and there would be no system diagram

Is there a problem with the new mainboard?

Is there a specific protocol for replacing new mainboard for 1260 Inf. II ? Because in older module, replacing the mainboard is plug and play

And why if i try to replace the fusion board, the module become resident mode again?

Parents
  • Hi all

Apparently the engineer who did the mainboard replacement made a mistake by plugging the MCGV cable to the SSV cable, this made the valve failed to switch (EE 2040.2) and electronic fuse of SSV (EE2049.0) error always appear. It was out of my sight until yesterday we made another check with another engineer.

The MCGV and SSV slot has the same number of pin, hence the mistake was made 

So now the problem is solved

Thankyou   

• Hi all

Apparently the engineer who did the mainboard replacement made a mistake by plugging the MCGV cable to the SSV cable, this made the valve failed to switch (EE 2040.2) and electronic fuse of SSV (EE2049.0) error always appear. It was out of my sight until yesterday we made another check with another engineer.

The MCGV and SSV slot has the same number of pin, hence the mistake was made 

So now the problem is solved

Thankyou   

Children
Was this helpful?