elsd error 103

I have the HPLC system and ELSD hooked up to my Chemstation through a hub.  Everything works fine until I run a method and get the error 103 from the ELSD:  Injection trigger not received.

Any ideas on how to fix that?

Parents
  • Hello Johnb,

Error 103 :  ELSD did not receive an injection trigger on start of an injection run.

In OpenLAB ChemStation Edition, if a run is triggered and the ELSD does not receive an injection trigger (for example, cable not connected) in 5 secs, the ELSD driver aborts the sequence and goes into an error state informing the user that the injection trigger was not received.

Ensure the trigger cable is connected between the 1200 module (Remote port) and the ELSD (Aux I/O port)

Thanks,

Ghirmai

• Hello Johnb,

Error 103 :  ELSD did not receive an injection trigger on start of an injection run.

In OpenLAB ChemStation Edition, if a run is triggered and the ELSD does not receive an injection trigger (for example, cable not connected) in 5 secs, the ELSD driver aborts the sequence and goes into an error state informing the user that the injection trigger was not received.

Ensure the trigger cable is connected between the 1200 module (Remote port) and the ELSD (Aux I/O port)

Thanks,

Ghirmai

Children
Was this helpful?