1290 Infinity II Multisampler Error 25478

I keep getting error [EE 25478, 201102002] in my 1290 Infinity II Multisampler.  The vial were in the correct positions so I re-detected the plates.  Still I'm getting this error that is stopping the run multiple times a day. 

Parents
  • Hello, it is typical that the draw command aborted error is coming associated with another error code. If you hover over the error, it will list all the errors. In Lab Advisor, it will list all the error codes. Do you have the correct plates configured? You need to tell the multisampler which vial plates or well plate trays are installed or you will get the errors: sample container vessel missing, draw command aborted together. To configure these, right click in the mulitsampler UI and then go to assign wellplates and choose the correct ones for your system.

• Hello, it is typical that the draw command aborted error is coming associated with another error code. If you hover over the error, it will list all the errors. In Lab Advisor, it will list all the error codes. Do you have the correct plates configured? You need to tell the multisampler which vial plates or well plate trays are installed or you will get the errors: sample container vessel missing, draw command aborted together. To configure these, right click in the mulitsampler UI and then go to assign wellplates and choose the correct ones for your system.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?