settings of wavelength calibration failed

I have a DAD detector (G1315D), and it throws an error when turning it on. When reviewing the logbook, it throws us the following message "settings of wavelength calibration failed". I already changed the detector lamp, however it still shows the same error. Could you help me with this error?

Parents
  • Hi Campos,

I suspect you are going to get the error again as I have seen a few instances of that error.  The settings being referred to is that which are stored on the main board. I don't know why they are missing but the final solution in those rare cases was a main board replacement.

Let's hope I am wrong and the wavelength verification and calibration test fixed it.  I did try doing that first but to no avail.

• Hi Campos,

I suspect you are going to get the error again as I have seen a few instances of that error.  The settings being referred to is that which are stored on the main board. I don't know why they are missing but the final solution in those rare cases was a main board replacement.

Let's hope I am wrong and the wavelength verification and calibration test fixed it.  I did try doing that first but to no avail.

Children
Was this helpful?