The requested Operation can not be performed with this tray.

I am attempting to run the amino acid analysis protocol from the Woodward and Henderson paper "High-Speed Amino Acid Analysis (AAA) on 1.8 µM Reversed-Phase (RP) Columns" (https://www.agilent.com/cs/library/Support/Documents/5989-6297EN.pdf ), but receive an error when I try to run this method. We have an Agilent 1200 series system with the following modules: G1379B, G1312B, G1330B, G1367C, G1316B, and G1315C. My lab has recently purchased and installed Agilent OpenLab CDS Chemstation Edition, Rev, C.01.09 [144], and the software has been successfully installed and I have upgraded the firmware on our modules to be compatible with this software.

I have created the method based on the aforementioned paper. The issue that I am encountering is when I attempt to run this method, the sequence fails and throws the error message "Error Condition: The requested Operation can not be performed with this tray.". Our samples are in 96 well Nunc plates, and I have specified this in the sequence table. I have tried restarting both the HPLC system and the computer and rewriting the method and sequence table.

Prior to this, we were using a much older version of ChemStation (Rev. B.04.01 SP1) on a much older PC running Windows XP, and there was no error.

Any advice on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Was this helpful?