Can you extract the signal/time data from a TIC in MassHunter?

Is it possible to extract the signal intensity values vs time from a TIC chromatogram in MassHunter?

You can do this with most chromatograph software, but I have not found the option in MassHunter.

Parents
  • That pointed me in the right direction.   

In MS Qual, you can right click on the displayed chromatograms and export the TIC Signal / Time data as a XLM file. I needed that data so I could create offset chromatogram overlays in Excel, as we used to create staked chromatograms for customers in ChemStation - but apparently no version of MassHunter can do that. 

I am guessing only MS Qualitative can make these XML files, not MassHunter Quantitative or Unknowns?

• That pointed me in the right direction.   

In MS Qual, you can right click on the displayed chromatograms and export the TIC Signal / Time data as a XLM file. I needed that data so I could create offset chromatogram overlays in Excel, as we used to create staked chromatograms for customers in ChemStation - but apparently no version of MassHunter can do that. 

I am guessing only MS Qualitative can make these XML files, not MassHunter Quantitative or Unknowns?

Children
Was this helpful?