MassHunter Qual 7 Error "Container dataobject's peak list is null"

When one specific datafile is open I get an error when selecting any chromatogram. I was able to fix it by retrieving it again from the ECM. Has anyone experienced this error before? Is there a way to prevent files from corrupting like this?

Parents
  • Hello  ,

Did this error occur when attempting to work with the FID data? I've not seen this exact error, but it is possible to receive similar errors when having a spectrum tool selected and trying to work with non-MS data. If you then had a different tool selected or were in a different view or mode in qual after the file was redownloaded it may explain what you observed. 

Or did this error begin immediately after opening the file before any processing was attempted? It is possible that the transfer or download was interrupted or incomplete. You could have your ECM admin check to see if there are any logs of the transfer to see if something could have occurred that caused the issue. 

• Hello  ,

Did this error occur when attempting to work with the FID data? I've not seen this exact error, but it is possible to receive similar errors when having a spectrum tool selected and trying to work with non-MS data. If you then had a different tool selected or were in a different view or mode in qual after the file was redownloaded it may explain what you observed. 

Or did this error begin immediately after opening the file before any processing was attempted? It is possible that the transfer or download was interrupted or incomplete. You could have your ECM admin check to see if there are any logs of the transfer to see if something could have occurred that caused the issue. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?