How to setup the parameters modules of Combi Pal gcms headspace for more than one sample using the autosampler at the same time?

I am a user of g1888. I am learning to use combi pal. I would like to have the function that g1888 has. Could you please guide  me the setup?

I would like to learn what parameters modules of Combi Pal gcms headspace are needed to be changed when we want the 1st and 2 sample vials can use the autosampler at the same time, but not waiting for the 1st sample completion and then starting the next sample? 

We use this manual "CTC User Manual Edition 11.1".

Thank you so much

Parents
  • Overlap can be done two ways.

If you're running the Combi Pal in standalone mode from the CTC handheld, you can set it up per their manuals and then run the Agilent MassHunter GCMS Acquisition software in Manual Injection mode.  You'll have to setup the cycle time correctly on the CTC so that the GCMS has completed one run and come all the way back to ready.

Or you need to purchase the CombiPal add-on software to go along with the Agilent MassHunter Acquisition and run it all together.  That requires the right CTC CombiPal driver software for your MassHunter version.

• Overlap can be done two ways.

If you're running the Combi Pal in standalone mode from the CTC handheld, you can set it up per their manuals and then run the Agilent MassHunter GCMS Acquisition software in Manual Injection mode.  You'll have to setup the cycle time correctly on the CTC so that the GCMS has completed one run and come all the way back to ready.

Or you need to purchase the CombiPal add-on software to go along with the Agilent MassHunter Acquisition and run it all together.  That requires the right CTC CombiPal driver software for your MassHunter version.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?