Help Needed to Order 7890 MS Transfer Line

About a month ago, I was having leak issues on my 7890A/7000B, we determined it to be the transfer line and this was verified once we took the assembly apart. The pictures below is what we found.

We went to order a new transfer line assembly immediately on October 9th and have still not received the correct parts nearly a month later.

The main issue seems to be that no one knows what the part number is actually supposed to be. My boss was told to order "G3520A" and "G3520-64000" from an Agilent salesperson. However if you search these part numbers on the Agilent website, no results show up. Also, part finder does not list 

On October 13th, we received "G3520-60500 XLSI with Bracket Heater Septum and Nut" not even close to what we had thought we ordered. Our sales rep is now telling us we received the part we ordered but this is clearly not a GCMS transfer line.

Does anyone know the actual part number for a 7890A/7000B transfer line? Or another company we could order the part through? We've been shocked at how little assistance we've received over the last 3 weeks from Agilent.

Thanks

attachments.zip
Parents
  • Hi physisgc,

For technical issues, I would suggest reaching out to technical support to confirm part numbers. For the EI weldment for the interface (no insulation so you would use the old parts such as the aluminum clamp etc) part is  G3870-60301.

Your interface , from the picture appears to be the CI version which is G3170-60401 , please note that the vcr gasket should be replaced with the interface 0100-1436. I would suggest reaching out to technical support rather than sales so that the serial number of your instrument can be confirmed and the parts confirmed are proper for your instrument and source. US 1-800-227-9770 option 3x2x2

• Thank you so much for the quick response.

I looked at the Agilent website for in the part number of the CI version you provided and that certainly looks correct to me. We did receive a new insulator and heater/sensor, but I will make sure to order the gasket as well.

I'm not sure what you are referring to with the aluminum clamp is that only for the EI version?

Thanks

• Thank you so much for the quick response.

I looked at the Agilent website for in the part number of the CI version you provided and that certainly looks correct to me. We did receive a new insulator and heater/sensor, but I will make sure to order the gasket as well.

I'm not sure what you are referring to with the aluminum clamp is that only for the EI version?

Thanks

Children
Was this helpful?