PCM C Flow shut down

My GC 7890A is showing the "PCM C Flow shutdown" and on investigation I found out that my total flow does not build up.

Please how do I resolve this??

Parents
  • Hi,
    I had faced a similar problem two times, and my findings were as below:

1st time: the issue was in the leaking sampling valve, which was malfunctioning, hence the flow was leaking out of it and hence no flow.

2nd time: it was the faulty PCM module itself. I replaced it, and it worked.

Below are my suggestions for troubleshooting:

1. Check if the septa is leaking.

2. Check and observe the actual flows when you switched on the PC; if they are negative, then try to zero the flow from the configuration; if the limit is beyond the range (in more negative), then you may need to replace the PCM assembly.

Please let me know your findings.

• Hi,
    I had faced a similar problem two times, and my findings were as below:

1st time: the issue was in the leaking sampling valve, which was malfunctioning, hence the flow was leaking out of it and hence no flow.

2nd time: it was the faulty PCM module itself. I replaced it, and it worked.

Below are my suggestions for troubleshooting:

1. Check if the septa is leaking.

2. Check and observe the actual flows when you switched on the PC; if they are negative, then try to zero the flow from the configuration; if the limit is beyond the range (in more negative), then you may need to replace the PCM assembly.

Please let me know your findings.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?