Need procedure to generate Mutiple (5point) calibration for RT versus BP on Agilent GC 7890B for petroleum products

I am new to GC and using openlab CDS software. I need help with setting up procedure. Thanks in advance

Parents
  • Hello,

I am not sure which Agilent software (CDS 2.x , Chemstation, EZChrom) you are using, but most customers use third party software for simulated distillation and other RT vs BP petrochemical calculations. If your need is simpler, you could do something custom in the software reporting or calculation engine, but it would likely be a fully custom workflow. The normal calibration workflow in all the software packages is compound amount vs peak area. 

Marty Adams

• Hello,

I am not sure which Agilent software (CDS 2.x , Chemstation, EZChrom) you are using, but most customers use third party software for simulated distillation and other RT vs BP petrochemical calculations. If your need is simpler, you could do something custom in the software reporting or calculation engine, but it would likely be a fully custom workflow. The normal calibration workflow in all the software packages is compound amount vs peak area. 

Marty Adams

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?