7890A GC is getting this message "Unable to connect to the instrument driver! Aborting update - There is an error in XML document (1, 9139)". anyone seen this message during firmware update?

the Firmware update tool connected with the GC fine but when updating the firmware then error message appears.  

7890A GC is getting this message "Unable to connect to the instrument driver!  Aborting update - There is an error in XML document (1, 9139)".  anyone seen this message during firmware update?

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I never saw that error nor heard of people getting that. Where is that error appearing, on the PC, on the GC display, or is it the tool that is giving that error? Or, were you running the chromatography software while the FW update was going?

Also, were you getting any errors before you were doing the FW update? I would be curious to know the reason for the FW update, maybe that explains (partially at least) what you are seeing.

• Hello  ,

I never saw that error nor heard of people getting that. Where is that error appearing, on the PC, on the GC display, or is it the tool that is giving that error? Or, were you running the chromatography software while the FW update was going?

Also, were you getting any errors before you were doing the FW update? I would be curious to know the reason for the FW update, maybe that explains (partially at least) what you are seeing.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?