non-recognition of the size of the sampling vial IN HEAD SPACE 7697A

Hello everyone. I need help

I have a GC7820 connected to a HS7697A.
when I launch a sequence, at the time of pressurization and extraction for injection into the GC, the sequence is interrupted and the screen displays "incorrect vial size found on vial 4''. and I notice that when the vial is removed that the latter was not pierced by the needle. is there an explanation for this? 

who can help me please?

Parents
  • What size vials are you using and what size vials are configured on the 7697A?  It sounds like those don't match.  At the front panel of the 7697A, press the [Vial] key and scroll down.  To change the vial size there, you'll need to press [Mode/Type] and select from the list.  The options are 10 mL, 20 mL, and 22 mL.

In Chemstation, it should either be in the instrument parameters on the 7697A tab or the 7697A configuration.  (I don't have Chemstation easily accessible and I don't remember exactly where it is.)

• What size vials are you using and what size vials are configured on the 7697A?  It sounds like those don't match.  At the front panel of the 7697A, press the [Vial] key and scroll down.  To change the vial size there, you'll need to press [Mode/Type] and select from the list.  The options are 10 mL, 20 mL, and 22 mL.

In Chemstation, it should either be in the instrument parameters on the 7697A tab or the 7697A configuration.  (I don't have Chemstation easily accessible and I don't remember exactly where it is.)

Children
Was this helpful?