NPD blos bead on 7890

Recently lost nitrogen make up for about an hour

Since then we have not been able to get the output back to 0

Can't run the adjust

How do we restore the unit?

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply to your message.  Do you still need assistance with this? If you do, please take into consideration the notes below. However, if the issue was resolved, could you please share what the resolution was?

I would like to know hat is the current output of the bead, and also what is the Voltage on the bead. For the latter, on the front keypad of the 7890, go to Configure, then Front/back Detector, and you should see the voltage in there, if I am not mistaken.

Are you getting any errors when running the adjust?

Lastly, did you try to restart the GC, and if you did, was there any improvement at all?

• Hello  ,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply to your message.  Do you still need assistance with this? If you do, please take into consideration the notes below. However, if the issue was resolved, could you please share what the resolution was?

I would like to know hat is the current output of the bead, and also what is the Voltage on the bead. For the latter, on the front keypad of the 7890, go to Configure, then Front/back Detector, and you should see the voltage in there, if I am not mistaken.

Are you getting any errors when running the adjust?

Lastly, did you try to restart the GC, and if you did, was there any improvement at all?

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?