Micro GC 990 Data Analysis

Our micro GC 990 is Natural Gas Analyzer B and B extended version with 3 channels (PoraPLOT U, 6-meter CP Sil 5 CB, CP-Molsieve 5A). We are having trouble with data processing.  We have 2 calibration gases from Agilent (Natural Gas mixture and Universal Gas mixture). I assume that there is a chance to calibrate with only one point using these 2. 

1. How to perform a multi-point calibration? If it is needed to buy some gases with different percentages, what is to be suggested?

1. What method is used If air content or high oxygen contained components should be analysed with Universal Gas Mixture and Natural Gas Analyzer Mixture? I have been told that only 5 % percentage of oxygen has been allowed to measure. Above that value the GC can't calculate the oxygen concentration. What is the way of calculation by myself?

1. How to calculate the concentrations with one point calibration on 3 channels. I have already tried to sum the area % of 3 channels components and calculate the concentration for each component on calibration standard result. But it seems to me it failed due to the response factor. Please share the experience with calculating example if there is anything. 
Parents Reply Children
Was this helpful?