Calculation of "Resolved Unknown" in WGC Indice Table

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone can help me with the calculation of "Resolved Unknowns" in WGC parameters table  (see the photo below)?

Thank you

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply to your message.  Do you still need assistance with this? If you do, please take into consideration the notes below. However, if the issue was resolved, could you please share what the resolution was? 

I am not familiar with the WGC parameter; can you please expand on that? What is the WGC Parameter table and where does it come from (what Software type and version)? Any details would be helpful so can at least begin to understand whether I would be able to assist or not.

• Hello  ,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply to your message.  Do you still need assistance with this? If you do, please take into consideration the notes below. However, if the issue was resolved, could you please share what the resolution was? 

I am not familiar with the WGC parameter; can you please expand on that? What is the WGC Parameter table and where does it come from (what Software type and version)? Any details would be helpful so can at least begin to understand whether I would be able to assist or not.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?