Agilent GC Firmware Update Utility

I'm trying to install Agilent GC Firmware Update Utility 2.5.5.0 on my PC.  It's an Optiplex with an I7-9700 3.00 Ghz CPU with 16 GB of ram and a 64 bit system with windows 10 pro.  I am currently using Openlab Chemstation C.01.10 [301) running an 8890.  I downloaded the zipped file and unzipped it.  When I try to open the file, all I get is do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device.  I select yes, and nothing happens.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

• I followed the instructions.  When I click on the icon to run the program nothing happens

• Hi  are you logged in to your PC as an Administrator?     

To check this, right-click the name or icon of the account, located at the top left part of the Windows Start Menu. Click Change account settings. The Settings window will open and under the name of the account if you see the word "Administrator" then it is an Administrator account. 

• I have another stand alone computer system I have downloaded it to with basically the same computer setup and it worked.  It was for updating a 7890b.  I just cant  get it to load on the other computer.

Was this helpful?