5975 C. PFTBA peaks disappear. Valve clicks.

Hello. I have a 5975 C. My PFTBA peaks disappear in the morning, as if the valve was closed, but when I vent, turn off and on and pump down the PFTBA peaks reappear. These peaks were losing abundance before this issue. I have no visible electrical problem. Any clue? Thank you.

Parents Reply
  • Good morning. I have and old issue. My PFTBA peaks are showing this noise as if the valve was closed when I do hear the opening click (it's also plugged in as it was before although I did pull the cable out and reinsert afterwards). MS status, I/O test and controller board shows "OK". Both filaments have current through them. After venting and pumping down (nothing done on unit) the peaks reappear for most of the day. I am uploading the latest autotuned report. Before calling service I need to assure this is not a minor event. Thank you.

Good morning. I have and old issue. My PFTBA peaks are showing this noise as if the valve was closed when I do hear the opening click (it's also plugged in as it was before although I did pull the cable out and reinsert afterwards). MS status, I/O test and controller board shows "OK". Both filaments have current through them. After venting and pumping down (nothing done on unit) the peaks reappear for most of the day. I am uploading the latest autotuned report. Before calling service I need to assure this is not a minor event. Thank you.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?