"injectors not detected" and "no injectors" under my loading method

Hi guys, when I tried to run my sequence in GC-FID, the workstation showed "front injectors not detected", and under my method, the configuration showed no injectors. However, the parameters I entered for injection could be found in the GC (7890A) operation panel. I am wondering how to fix it. Please give me some hints under such a circumstance. Thanks! 

BTW, before I use the GC-FID, one of my colleagues was using GC-MS; so when I started my work, I just simply moved the autosampler from the back inlet to the front. Is it correct? 

troubleshooting

gc-fid

injectors7890a

Parents
  • HI  

In our lab, we got the same problem. when you Try inject gasoline sample autosampler(ALS) does not respond, the problem was because we separate cable for ALS During change septum ,GC  transform automatically to manual injection mode  ,problem solved by return ALS to automatically injection(GC injector).   

Go to   Method than Edit Entire Method than  ok    than GC injector  than   ok  

In the top picture  in our GC have one front detector, you should chose the correct  location.

Regrades

Dheya

• HI  

In our lab, we got the same problem. when you Try inject gasoline sample autosampler(ALS) does not respond, the problem was because we separate cable for ALS During change septum ,GC  transform automatically to manual injection mode  ,problem solved by return ALS to automatically injection(GC injector).   

Go to   Method than Edit Entire Method than  ok    than GC injector  than   ok  

In the top picture  in our GC have one front detector, you should chose the correct  location.

Regrades

Dheya

Children
Was this helpful?