Headspace PCM flow error and unsuccessful Steam Clean.

I'm getting a PCM C aux flow shutdown on 6890 with G1888. I am not getting flow from transfer line. Last time we saw this error, there was a colum restriction so I baked the GC and it resolved the issue. This time a GC bake was not successful. I tried to run a "Steam Clean" on the headspace per Agilent's procedure, but it will only load the first six vials before waiting for "GC ready". How do I bypass GC Not Ready for Steam Clean & could my issue be something other than a restriction on the headspace?

Parents
  • I just wanted to follow-up to see if this issue is resolved. If so, please come back to the post and click Verify Answer on the best response so it will make the solution more visible.  If you still need help, just let us know and we would be happy to continue working with you

• I just wanted to follow-up to see if this issue is resolved. If so, please come back to the post and click Verify Answer on the best response so it will make the solution more visible.  If you still need help, just let us know and we would be happy to continue working with you

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?