AGRCP "Remote Control panel" 7820 GC software

Hello, is there a link to download the AGRCP "Remote Control panel" 7820a software?

Thanks J

Parents
  • Hello,

I added tags to this post to increase visibility.

I believe that the only way to get the 7820A Remote Controller software is on disk 1 of the GC and GC/MS User Manuals and Tools disk set which ships with every GC. If you have misplaced your copy then you should be able to request a replacement by contacting your local Agilent support: Contact Us | Agilent

I am going to move this post to the GC area where someone more familiar with the 7820A Remote Controller Software might have other recommendations.

• Hello,

I added tags to this post to increase visibility.

I believe that the only way to get the 7820A Remote Controller software is on disk 1 of the GC and GC/MS User Manuals and Tools disk set which ships with every GC. If you have misplaced your copy then you should be able to request a replacement by contacting your local Agilent support: Contact Us | Agilent

I am going to move this post to the GC area where someone more familiar with the 7820A Remote Controller Software might have other recommendations.

Children
Was this helpful?