pressure air generator and module EPC 7890b

good day!

tell my please..

I have the  air generator and his out pressure consist 52 psi, and and air consumption is 1000 ml/min. the EPC module GC 7890b  work in rang 55-80psi. I have 2 detector FID. Tell my - with this generatorom may be worked ?  Can I connect it to the device? then there will be no problems?

and I want know how worked this module EPC? is it possible?

thanks!

Azrael

Parents
  • Hi azrael,

The minimum supply pressure has to be 55 psi for the system to work reliably. This is the pressure at the back of the GC , so allowing for pressure drops across gas traps , long lines etc. The pressure should be set higher than the minimum at the supply. Its also important to note that with any air generator, the quality has to be zero grade or better.

Regards

James

• Hi azrael,

The minimum supply pressure has to be 55 psi for the system to work reliably. This is the pressure at the back of the GC , so allowing for pressure drops across gas traps , long lines etc. The pressure should be set higher than the minimum at the supply. Its also important to note that with any air generator, the quality has to be zero grade or better.

Regards

James

Children
Was this helpful?