Como limpiar una columna zorbax AAA para bajar la presión ? La columna lo uso en análisis de aminoácidos

Últimamente lel análisis de aminoácidos se aborta por alta presión en la columna, también sucede que no tengo buena resolución de picos 

Parents
  • Hi  welcome to the Agilent Community!

Since your question is about a ZORBAX Column, I've moved it to the Consumables forum.  I've also used an online tool to translate your post.  English is the official language of the Agilent Community, and the platform does not support translating a post from local language to English.  You can view pages in your local language by clicking the “globe” icon in the upper-right corner and selecting your language.  Learn more Agilent Community Translation - Community Help - Getting Started - Agilent Community.  See translation of the original post below.

How to clean a zorbax AAA column to lower the pressure? The column is used in amino acid analysis. 

Lately the analysis of amino acids is aborted due to high pressure in the column, it also happens that I do not have good resolution of peaks.

• Hi  welcome to the Agilent Community!

Since your question is about a ZORBAX Column, I've moved it to the Consumables forum.  I've also used an online tool to translate your post.  English is the official language of the Agilent Community, and the platform does not support translating a post from local language to English.  You can view pages in your local language by clicking the “globe” icon in the upper-right corner and selecting your language.  Learn more Agilent Community Translation - Community Help - Getting Started - Agilent Community.  See translation of the original post below.

How to clean a zorbax AAA column to lower the pressure? The column is used in amino acid analysis. 

Lately the analysis of amino acids is aborted due to high pressure in the column, it also happens that I do not have good resolution of peaks.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?