C02 value for ATP calculations

Hello! I have to calculate some ATP values from a couple of Real Time ATP assay. I found this useful guide (www.agilent.com/.../whitepaper-quantify-atp-production-rate-cell-analysis-5991-9303en-agilent.pdf). I used a HX HS Mini Analyzer with a 8 wells XF PDL HS miniplate. I need to know which CCF (C02 contribution factor) value I need to use for calculations because they are different. 0.5, 0.60 and 0.61 respectively for XFp, XFe24 and XF/XFe96. Should I use the 0.61 value?

Parents
  • Hi Ricky,

Thank you for contacting Cell Analysis Technical Support. Can you tell me if this assay was run on the HS Miniplate with the silicone mask? If so, unfortunately this plate type has not been validated with that plate type. It has only been validated for use on our standard plate types. If you would like to send your data file to cellanalysis.support@agilent.com, I would be happy to take a look to verify what plate type was used!

Thank you,

Courtney

Courtney Nadeau Watts

Technical Support Scientist/Remote Engineer

Cell Analysis Products

Phone Contact: 800-227-9770 (Option 3 , option 8)

Email Contact: cellanalysis.support@agilent.com

• Hi Ricky,

Thank you for contacting Cell Analysis Technical Support. Can you tell me if this assay was run on the HS Miniplate with the silicone mask? If so, unfortunately this plate type has not been validated with that plate type. It has only been validated for use on our standard plate types. If you would like to send your data file to cellanalysis.support@agilent.com, I would be happy to take a look to verify what plate type was used!

Thank you,

Courtney

Courtney Nadeau Watts

Technical Support Scientist/Remote Engineer

Cell Analysis Products

Phone Contact: 800-227-9770 (Option 3 , option 8)

Email Contact: cellanalysis.support@agilent.com

Children
Was this helpful?