96 capillary array conversion to a 12 capillary array

We have a 5200 with a 96 capillary array and want to convert to a 12 capillary array, the new 12 capillary array bundle will not fit into the reservoir opening and snap into place. The 96 array has a larger end vs. the 12 array bundle.

Parents
  • Hi Ankenyhusker,

Our 5200 Fragment Analyzer is compatible only with the 12 capillary array. It is not compatible with the 96 capillary array. The 5300 Fragment Analyzer is compatible with the 48 and 96 capillary arrays. The 5400 Fragment Analyzer is compatible with the 96 capillary array, but not compatible with the 12 capillary array. Generally, converting a Fragment Analyzer to accommodate a capillary array that is not compatible with it, is likely not possible. However, please email your local technical support team the Fragment Analyzer's serial number so we may look into this further. Please go to this Agilent.com page and select your country. Then locate the Genomics team details to reach your local technical support team.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

• Hi Ankenyhusker,

Our 5200 Fragment Analyzer is compatible only with the 12 capillary array. It is not compatible with the 96 capillary array. The 5300 Fragment Analyzer is compatible with the 48 and 96 capillary arrays. The 5400 Fragment Analyzer is compatible with the 96 capillary array, but not compatible with the 12 capillary array. Generally, converting a Fragment Analyzer to accommodate a capillary array that is not compatible with it, is likely not possible. However, please email your local technical support team the Fragment Analyzer's serial number so we may look into this further. Please go to this Agilent.com page and select your country. Then locate the Genomics team details to reach your local technical support team.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?