This Information Applies To: Agilent AriaMx real-time PCR system
How to find the AriaMx software and firmware version that you have installed.
Steps to Follow
There are two different ways to find out AriaMx software version:
In the Windows Programs and Features Menu
1. In the Windows search box next to Start on the taskbar, type control panel.
2. Select Control Panel from the list of results.
3. Select Programs and Features.
4. Find the AriaMx software in the list of programs. The version is detailed in the version column (Figure 1).
In the AriaMx Software
1. Open the AriaMx analysis sofware.
2. Click the copyright line at the bottom of the home screen (Figure 2).
Finding the AriaMx Firmware Version
1. On the AriaMx touch screen, select Settings > Software Updates.
2. The Instrument firmware version is labeled as Current Software Version (Figure 3).
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.