This Information Applies To: OpenLab CDS (ver. 2.x) system
CDS2.x data from one project is exported to an archive file (OpenLab CDS2.x Data Exporting as Archive file). The archive file can be imported to new projects or used in troubleshooting procedures. The exported data is imported and has the following characteristics:
The Archived data file contains:
- The entire ResultSet or Single Injection data.
- The latest version of data for Workstation Plus or client/server systems.
Steps to follow:
Click the OpenLab CDS 2.x Data Analysis icon.
In the Open File window, select the appropriate archived data file > Open
In the Import confirmation pop-up window, select OK. Wait for processing of archived data importing.
- To view progress when there are many files being uploaded double-click the Windows taskbar > File Upload Queue icon and the File Upload Queue window will open. The progress can be monitored:
- The State column lists status.
- Refresh updates progress status.
Details... displays information on queued data.
- The upload is complete when there are no items listed in the window. Close the window.
After uploading the Archive file, select Home tab > Refresh and the uploaded data will be displayed in Data Selection section.
Select Data Selection > file name to display the Injection List details and confirm that the upload has completed.
Learn how to effectively operate and troubleshoot your Agilent OpenLab CDS (ver. 2.x) at:
Agilent OpenLab CDS Workstation Plus (with Content Management) Installation and Configuration (page 124) user manual on Agilent.com