This Information Applies To: Agilent OpenLab CDS version 2.2 and above
When collecting more than one signal in the method, for example collecting multiple wavelengths in HPLC UV Detectors, you may want to report selected signals only.
The user needs the following Privileges for saving and printing the report: Data > Save reports to disk and Data Processing > Print results reports. For detailed steps on where to set up the Roles and Privileges, see the article: How to Create or Edit Roles in OpenLab Chromatography Data System.
Steps to Follow
1. Start OpenLab CDS Data Analysis and load data.
2. In Data Processing navigation view, click the File tab (Figure 1).
3. Click Options and enable the Report only selected signals check box to display and report only selected signals in data files. Click back to Data Processing navigation view (Figure 2).
4. Select signals from all loaded injection signals or individual injection signals.
4.1 Select signals for all loaded injections.
4.2 Select signals for individual injections
5. In the top ribbon, click Reprocess All and Print the report (see the article: How to Print Reports in OpenLab CDS). Now your report file will be shown only selected signals.
Tips: For using option "Report only selected signals".