Automatic UV Spectrum Extraction in CDS 2.5

Is there a way to configure a processing method to automatically extract UV spectra for all peaks on reprocessing?

I am using OpenLab CDS 2.5 and it looks like there is the option to automatically extract MS spectra for all peaks, but I don't see an option for UV spectra.  Is it possible to configure the processing method to perform this automatically for UV spectra?

Parents
  •  I agreed with Martin. You cannot extract UV spectrum automatically with OpenLab CDS. There are some articles on how to extract the UV spectra in Data Analysis > Data Processing. Hope you will find them useful 

• How to Extract a UV Spectrum with the Spectrum Extraction Tool in OpenLab CDS (link)
    • How to Extract a UV Peak Spectrum Via Right Click in OpenLab CDS (link)
    • How to Extract UV Spectra From Multiple Peaks in One Step in OpenLab CDS (link)
    • How to Extract a UV Background Spectrum in OpenLab CDS (link)
  •  I agreed with Martin. You cannot extract UV spectrum automatically with OpenLab CDS. There are some articles on how to extract the UV spectra in Data Analysis > Data Processing. Hope you will find them useful 

• How to Extract a UV Spectrum with the Spectrum Extraction Tool in OpenLab CDS (link)
    • How to Extract a UV Peak Spectrum Via Right Click in OpenLab CDS (link)
    • How to Extract UV Spectra From Multiple Peaks in One Step in OpenLab CDS (link)
    • How to Extract a UV Background Spectrum in OpenLab CDS (link)
Children
No Data
Was this helpful?