Cannot get missing summed peak(s) to report.

Hello,

I'm trying to get a report template that will report the % area of 3 summed peaks regions. Using the "Compound Results" table, I am able to get my summed peaks to report % area, however if one of the summed peaks region contains no peaks, that region will not report on the table. I need components to report, even if they are nonexistent. I've tried going into the table properties, and setting the filter "missing peaks" to "on," but it still does not report missing peaks. Does anyone have an idea on how to get my summed peaks to report even when they don't exist?

I am using OpenLAB CDS ChemStation Edition - Rev. C.01.06[61]

Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.

Parents
  • I'm using a different version than you so this may not be applicable, but it is worth a shot. In the default "Compound Results" table, it filters out missing peaks. You can include this by opening up the table properties, going to the tab labeled "Peak Filters" and checking the box that says "Missing Peaks" so that they are included.

• I'm using a different version than you so this may not be applicable, but it is worth a shot. In the default "Compound Results" table, it filters out missing peaks. You can include this by opening up the table properties, going to the tab labeled "Peak Filters" and checking the box that says "Missing Peaks" so that they are included.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?