Is it possible to create a filter that doesn't show a blank page in the intelligent report?

Hello guys! I would like to know if it possible to create a filter that doesn't show a blank page in the intelligent report? I want to create a filter because I need sometimes express the full report and the short report but I don't wanna to create two reports.

I'm using Openlab CDS 2.7 

Parents
  • Hello,

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to do. Is the filter to be programmatic in some way? For instance, a certain sample type gives only the short version of the report, or do you want to make a selection that determines the report type. If you take a look at the SequenceSummary_Short report that comes with the software, a report parameter is used to filter sections of the report depending on a user selection. The help has information on using external report parameters to allow users to make selections at the time of report creation. 

• Let me try to express myself more clearly. For example. I have this injection list

System Suitability x 2

Standard x 6

Sample x 3

In my Intelligent report I have the page of System Suitability, the page of Standards and the page of Sample.

What I want to try to do is using the same intelligent report to show my results when I have my system suitability in the injection and when I don't have my System Suitability in my injection.

Like this

• Hello,

You should just be able to filter the table as you did in the image for the sample type, and it will not display. If it is still creating an extra blank page when not present, look at the objects before and after to make sure you are not forcing page breaks on those objects. 

Marty Adams

Reply Children
Was this helpful?