Is it possible to create a filter that doesn't show a blank page in the intelligent report?

Hello guys! I would like to know if it possible to create a filter that doesn't show a blank page in the intelligent report? I want to create a filter because I need sometimes express the full report and the short report but I don't wanna to create two reports.

I'm using Openlab CDS 2.7 

Parents
  • Hello,

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to do. Is the filter to be programmatic in some way? For instance, a certain sample type gives only the short version of the report, or do you want to make a selection that determines the report type. If you take a look at the SequenceSummary_Short report that comes with the software, a report parameter is used to filter sections of the report depending on a user selection. The help has information on using external report parameters to allow users to make selections at the time of report creation. 

• Hello,

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to do. Is the filter to be programmatic in some way? For instance, a certain sample type gives only the short version of the report, or do you want to make a selection that determines the report type. If you take a look at the SequenceSummary_Short report that comes with the software, a report parameter is used to filter sections of the report depending on a user selection. The help has information on using external report parameters to allow users to make selections at the time of report creation. 

Children
Was this helpful?