ACAML invalid/missing checksum after sequence aborted

I'm using OpenLab CDS and unable to load data after a sequence was aborted. When attempting to load data from this sequence I receive an error stating that the .acaml file has an invalid or missing checksum. If anyone has a workaround, I'd appreciate it.  

Parents
  • Hello,

It depends on the version of the CDS software, if you have CDS 2.5 or later, try rebooting the AIC or workstation when possible. This may allow the remaining data to upload and the ACAML to be repaired depending on the original issue. If this does not resolve the problem open a ticket with your local Agilent support if you are a workstation customer. If you are a client server customer, you should be able to open a ticket with Agilent informatics support.

Marty 

• Hello,

It depends on the version of the CDS software, if you have CDS 2.5 or later, try rebooting the AIC or workstation when possible. This may allow the remaining data to upload and the ACAML to be repaired depending on the original issue. If this does not resolve the problem open a ticket with your local Agilent support if you are a workstation customer. If you are a client server customer, you should be able to open a ticket with Agilent informatics support.

Marty 

Children
Was this helpful?