Is it possible to include samples with zero amounts in the sample statistics in the report?

Is it possible to include samples with zero amounts in the sample statistics in the report? 

Parents Reply Children
  • The first i created that from scratch. The second one is of the existing with some changes, but not in the filters.

The beginning:

But with Cal samples

• Hello,

In that last image the table is showing missing peaks. Maybe I am not understanding the problem. Are the missing peaks not showing at all in your tables or is there another issue? As I said before there are only 2 reasons for missing peaks to not be displayed. One is that the table itself is not set in peak filters to display missing peaks. The other option is a specific filter is set on the table or surround group that removes missing peaks. If you can get the missing peaks to display, then you can use the other expression to force 0 values. Remember you will need to alter that expression for the value you are trying to display. 

=If(Compound_Concentration>0,Compound_Concentration,0.0)

=If(Peak_Area>0,Peak_Area,0.0)

Marty Adams 

• The last table are showing missing peaks, thats right. But inside the table are the calibration runs and i only want the sample runs with concetration and without. How can i exclude the Injection calibration runs ( CAL=Calibration run)  from this table and only keep the sample runs (Prob=Sample run) in correct sequence?

Which filtering i need?

Thanks you for your help.

• If you are labelling your calibration runs as "Cal. Std." in their "Sample type" field, simply add the filter Sample_Type <> 1. If you aren't labelling them as such, you'll need to tell us another difference between the ones you want to remove and the ones you want to keep.

• Hello,

As Cole said you need to be selecting the correct sample types in you sequence to use this. If you are doing that, the filter would be Sample_Type <> 1 to remove the calibration standards or Sample_Type = 3 for just samples if you have other sample types to filter out. See the enumeration table for sample type below from the CDS help. Some items in the table are for EZChrom, but 1,3,4,5,7,9,15 are used in CDS 2.x as possible sample types.  

Was this helpful?