Calculating Peak Resolution in OpenLab ChemStation

hi

How can I Calculating peak Resolution in OpenLab ChemStation C.01.05 &C.01.06?

Regards,

Dheya

Parents
  • Hello,

Peak resolution should be calculated for all peaks except the first one in the chromatogram as part of processing the results. If you are using classic reporting, you will need to find a report that outputs that value. The extended performance report has most of the suitability values as part of the report. If you are using intelligent reports, you can add the resolution value you want to your current tables.  

Marty Adams

• Thanks Adams, for your replay. 

I am sorry for the delay in replying. We have switched to using the intelligent report to calculating peak Resolution and I have no experience in using it.

Are there videos to explain how to add peak resolution the intelligent report?

Regards,

Dheya

• Hello,

The performance report has the resolution in the table by default. If you are using a different report adding resolution is the same process as adding any other field to the table. You would select the table in the report editor, and right click to get the menu, then select properties. This will open the report properties dialog for the table where you can use the columns tab to select and add fields to the table as columns. The C.01.05 and C.01.06 versions of Chemstation had a RTE pdf manual in the documentation that outlines how to use the IR editor. Later versions of CS had more information on IR in the help and interactive guides. 

Marty

• Hello,

The performance report has the resolution in the table by default. If you are using a different report adding resolution is the same process as adding any other field to the table. You would select the table in the report editor, and right click to get the menu, then select properties. This will open the report properties dialog for the table where you can use the columns tab to select and add fields to the table as columns. The C.01.05 and C.01.06 versions of Chemstation had a RTE pdf manual in the documentation that outlines how to use the IR editor. Later versions of CS had more information on IR in the help and interactive guides. 

Marty

Children
Was this helpful?