Getting the full LCMS data in text format

Hi all,

I would like to obtain my LCMS data, specifically both DAD intensity and m/z intensity at every time point, in a CSV/txt format or a similar format. Is it possible to export the data in this manner? Additionally, is there a way to include this export in the processing method? I will need to perform this task for dozens of samples simultaneously. I am using OpenLab CDS.

Thanks!

Lucas

Parents
  • Hello,

If you are asking about exporting the raw data points as a CSV file that is possible for the chromatograms both collected and extracted but not the spectra. If by time point you mean RT of a peak, then as the other reply states you would need to build an IR report and create a CSV from it. This is for OpenLab CDS 2.x, the answer would be different for Chemstation as the process is manual in that software. 

Marty

• Hello,

If you are asking about exporting the raw data points as a CSV file that is possible for the chromatograms both collected and extracted but not the spectra. If by time point you mean RT of a peak, then as the other reply states you would need to build an IR report and create a CSV from it. This is for OpenLab CDS 2.x, the answer would be different for Chemstation as the process is manual in that software. 

Marty

Children
Was this helpful?