Displaying chromatograms with no intergrated peaks

I am using OpenLab Ver 2.3

I am trying to create a report template for GC-MS but I notice the report template is not displaying chromatograms of injection with no integrated peaks. I have try setting the group repeat as Injection_ID, Injection_DataFileName but to no avail.

These chromatograms are only missing if I have the sequence selected. If I select the individual injection, the report template does display the chromatogram. It only skips them in the group repeat if I select the whole sequence.

Parents
  • Hello,

I am not sure why this would happen as the chromatogram object should display all chromatograms unless filtered in some manner. Is it possible the chromatogram object is in a group that has a filter affecting the chromatogram display? Another option would be you have scaling set tied to peak values that do not exist when there are no integrated peaks. 

Marty Adams 

• Hello,

I am not sure why this would happen as the chromatogram object should display all chromatograms unless filtered in some manner. Is it possible the chromatogram object is in a group that has a filter affecting the chromatogram display? Another option would be you have scaling set tied to peak values that do not exist when there are no integrated peaks. 

Marty Adams 

Children
Was this helpful?